Thursday 12 December 2013

Starting a beauty blog

Hello guys! I go by the name Rayah over the internet. I've started a beauty blog because I've been inspired by other beauty bloggers. At first I did not know much about make-up and other beauty related things, but soon I started to learn more and have my own may of doing things. I thought that would be it of discovering these things but then I soon started going to drugstores and started to discover and find things. So soon I made a Polyvore acct (rayahh) and started doing my hauls, monthly favorites, what's in my bag and other stuff that really should be on a blog. Then BAM! I started at Blogger and now I find myself writing this. I hope you guys check out my blog regularly to see what I have to offer. 

Love Rayah
xxxxxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment